martes, agosto 09, 2005

Un lugar en el mundo

I’m fixing a hole where the rain gets in
And stops my mind from wandering
Where it will go.
I’m filling in the cracks that ran through the door
And kept my mind from wandering
Where it will go.

And it really doesn’t matter if I’m wrong
I’m right

Where I belong I’m right

Fixing a Hole - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles

[para "canciones que me gustan"]

3 Comments:

Blogger Belle said...

There is a place,
Where I can go,
When I feel low,
When I feel blue.
And it's my mind,
And there's no time when I'm alone.

There's a place...


The Beatles - Please Please Me - There´s A Place

pd: para no perder la costumbre, ¿vio? Besos muchos.

1:45 p. m.

 
Blogger ig said...

   A veces el techo más que tener un agujero es un colador. Otras veces no, especialmente cuando es de kevlar.

3:34 p. m.

 
Blogger Tía Bei said...

.
.
How many times have I cried hearing "In my life" in my head??
.
.

3:59 p. m.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home