No me digan que no se los avise
No more dating djs, mcs, producers, hiphop critics, radio hosts, etc.
Wanted: a girl to date a dj. Must have strong arms for heavy lifting includes crates & my ego.
Look's not important to me. You will never look as good as the girls on my bootlegs, white labels & cd covers but please try not to look uglier than any of my dj buddy's girlfriends.
I really hate that.
Don't touch my equipment!
I like music, long walks on any street that sells used records, music, being a hater, music, and I do like music. PS: if you've never heard of dj rectangle, please do not apply.
So ladies the fault also lies in us if we mistake talent for tenderness.
A beat is not a love song, a guest list is not a love letter.
But until I'm sure I've learned the difference i just won't date djs, mcs, producers, hiphop critics, radio hosts, etc.
No more dating djs -Nick Holder - Featuring Jemini
[para "canciones que me gustan"]

2 Comments:
Bueno, dejó las cosas bien en claro el chabón... Por cierto, acá tengo un mixer y un par de turntables solteras marca Technics por si le intersa...
Salutes
9:18 p. m.
¡Pretencioso!
:P
5:14 p. m.
Publicar un comentario
<< Home